1. New Branson Municipal Airport – Branson has a new regional airport. The Airport offers low-fare flights through AirTran, such as $ 99 flights to & from Atlanta.
2. Table Rock Lake – The lake is a jump away from the new airport & Branson. It is among the cleanest lakes in the nation and a great environment for fun.
3. Affordable Live Entertainment – Branson is within two tanks of gas of half the population of the United States and has over 100 daily live shows with ticket prices well under $ 50. Where else can you get that much entertainment for a better price. Branson features shows like, "The Oak Ridge Boys."
4. Golf – Branson is an avid golfers delight! Affordable top-notch golfing. Branson is home to # 1 public golf course in Missouri (Branson Creek Golf Course) and three other signature golf course. John Daly's Murderrock Golf Course, Payne Stewart Golf Course, & Ledgestone Golf Course.
5. Shopping – Branson has more shopping (per capita) than anywhere else in the nation. The Branson Landing is a waterfront Branson shopping destination with name brand stores and restuarants.
6. Big Cedar Lodge – Is a rustic family fun resort in the beautiful Ozark Mountains just south of Branson. The lodge offers access to Table Rock Lake, horseback riding, fine dining, cabins, & much more. Most people continue to come back and stay at Big Cedar Lodge year after year.
7. Silver Dollar City – Is an extra theme park in Branson. It began as a natural cave tour and expanded into a family retreat as popularity increased. You will find rollar coasters, good food, water rides, shows, unique stores all themed after the Ozarks.
8. Chateau on the Lake – Is a four diamond luxury Branson hotel & convention center. The resort sets over-looking Table Rock Lake, 10 stories high. Enjoy fine dining or take a retreat to the spa area.
9. Restaurants – Branson has over 400 restaurants to choose from covering all your dining needs! You will find many local restaurants and the well-known chains too.
10. Affordable – Being centrally located in the middle of the United States, Branson offers travelers an affordable vacation alternative. The travel is less expensive, and where else do you get so much entertainment and restaurants at such a reasonable price.
There you have it … 10 reasons to visit Branson Missouri in 2010. There are of course more than 10 reasons … but you can figure those out when you visit!